We at Anderson Dance Group offer a wide range of dance classes to satisfy your tapping feet. Below is a list of our available classes.
Anderson Dance Group Private & Corporate Functions.
Offering new concepts in evening entertainment, incorporate an evening of tuition and fun in any combination of Dance disciplines, like our Ballroom/Latin Rock ‘N’ Roll or ‘Zumba Nights’. Try a bit of it all with some disco thrown in as well.
Talk to us for ideas on alternative Dance Entertainments, for fund raising committees, clubs, birthdays or anniversaries.
Looking for something different for a present? Buy a voucher to get your nearest and dearest dancing for a Birthday/Christmas present. Your best buddy is getting married and you can’t think what to buy for an engagement present.
Rules & Conditions of Anderson Dance Group
- No Chewing Gum Adults or Children (This is a health and Safety Issue)
- All children new to the school are allowed one free lesson in all genres.
- Fees for children classes are paid weekly for the first term, thereafter fees are paid in full termly within two weeks of start of term. All Children’s Classes are paid for on a termly basis having completed one free class and a complete term paying weekly.
- There are no credits for illness/injuries or holidays. If you leave the dance school during a term there is no refund. this applies to Children and Adult Classes
- New pupils please remember to bring your £5.70 with you to pay for class no credit is given. Please do not embarrass us or your child by not sending them with their money. Non payment of class means no entrance into their class. After completion of one term fees must be paid in advance of term. We give discount on 4th class, but this does not include Agility which is already heavily discounted.
- No Denim Jeans (Whilst we appreciate that denim is height fashionable we still get pupils attending in highly untidy jeans (holes etc).
- All children are required to purchase an Anderson Dance Group
- Anderson Vest top, to be worn with black bottoms, after completion of one term. All competition pupils must wear to all competitions, school vest top when not in costume, and either an Anderson Dance Group. Normal t/shirts are not acceptable to wear for freestyle classes. However for Street smart casual wear is acceptable.
- Track Suite Jacket or Anderson Dance Group onesie.
- Dance shoes/t-shirts bags, track suites are available from Mrs. Anderson.
- All children under the age of 16 years of age must be collected from the hall at the end of class, unless prior arrangement is made with Mrs. Anderson.
- Behaviour – Students should conduct themselves in an acceptable manner. Any inapproriate behaviour will be discussed with parents and Principals who will decide and have the right to suspend/exclude students without a refund.
- All pupils up to the age of 16 taking part in Advance and Beginner Competition Class/ Team have to attend one freestyle syllabus dance class per week.
- At the age of 16 if pupils are only attending Blackpool Class or Team they must pay the full amount for that term for either regardless if they are in attendance or not (sickness, exams, holidays etc).
- Rules of being in a team. Teams are paid for in full regardless of attendance or not. The only time that this is any different is when we put on extra team practices and you are unable to make it. All team members must attend one other dance class regardless of age.
- Any child dropping a genre of dance must give 6 weeks notice. This is to protect all teachers and pupils etc